I wanna complain again. I reali don know wat he is thinking.
>>>
Joevin: what r u doing?
florence: Haha. Outside now.
Joevin: (bla bla bla)
florence: (bla bla bla)
Joevin: Do u know why we broke up? Do u know the reasons? Or do u wan to know.
florence: I thought u already told me. Don tell me is not tat reason. Haha. Den tel me.
Joevin: You know how NS ppl r. Time is not up to us to decide. N i can't be selfish. A week there is 7days. 5days in camp. I cant be selfish to ask u meet me for the 2days. N time spend wil be veri little. Making u lonely instead of being love. (eeeeeeeee)
Florence: But tat's not the reason u gave me the last time. U r telling me a different thing now.
Joevin: Because i know u will say u don mind. You can wait n spent time wif me knowing how little time it is. Wont tat be your ans? so I chose to say i cant get my ex of my head. Tat u wil hate me instead of loving. (Pui)
Florence: It's OK. Everything's over now. frens we will remain as.
Joevin: Jus don wan to keep it from u. Cause u seem alittle distance from me. Oh well, I might be thinking too much...
Cute la He.. Reali know how to 瞎掰... Say until like I reali LOVE him so much. 只不过在一起九天
hahahahahahahaha....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment