Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Life is so unpredictable. You never knnow wat will happen the next day, next hr or even the next min. and ytd some1 break the news telling me Jamus(sharon's BF) passed away.
Omg. I couldnt believe it at first. some1 who can run, can eat, can shit to die so sudden. He died becos of bike accident. Sharon sure to be weeping like hell and I could not do anythin. and I am stupid enough to sms her asking how was she. Her reply was she could not accept the fact tat he passed away and could onli sleep all day long not wanting to wake up.
Tis kind of thin is getting so common and is happening around us. Don u thk so? so c'mon, pls cherish the ppl around u. U will never never know when they gonna leave u jus like tat.

and ya. Tis morning I go extract my teeth. I am so so so nervous and the jab is reali painful, I could feel my teeth when the dentist was trying to remove it. and OUT forever goodbye to my Lao Hu Ya. should have taken a photo wif my Lao Hu Ya. kinda miz it now. hahaha.
When I got home tryin to change the gauze, I saw the black patch at the extraction wound. Wtf, is veri disguisting and I reali cried out. Pay $ to torture myself. I know i know. For the SAKE of having neat and tidy teeth, I have to pay the price for it. Jia You to myself bah... hahahah..


"Happiness is not a reward - it is consequence. Suffering is not a punishment - it is a result." -Robert Green Ingersoll.

No comments: