Sunday, 3 August 2008

damn bad..
Jus showed atttiude to my bro..
when he took my book(given by my fren) but there's actually nothin much inside jus few pages of birthday wishes..
I oso don knoww wat's wrong wif me..
Nowadays will shout at him.. Really shout and not those play wif him kind.
I jus cant stand his action sometimes.. REALLY!!
Ok, I felt so guilty after tat and I thought he would talk to me when he come in my room..
He knew tat I was reali buay song and he buay song tat I showed he attitude..
so He jus look for the things he wanted and walk out :(
BUT BUT he start the conversation on msn with "ATTITUDE"
He stil bother to talk to me after all, despite me giving him attitude.. hahaha..
My bro really 不一样了...
Guess things will still be back to normal tml and shall see who gonna be the 1 buyin breakfast tml cos mummy and daddy out to Malaysia :/
Good Nite

"The family is one of nature's masterpieces" -George Santayana

No comments: