FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
Was wif Szeling, Cally and Jieying ytd..
I bought a heel and den we went into the toilet..
I jus left it next to the basin den forget to take..
Wa Lau.. Sad la..
Such a big bag in front of me n I cant see it..
After 1hr plus den I realise my shoe is not wif me..
Went back to the toilet my shoe not there already la..
The cleaner go home liao la..
My shoe don know pao qu nan li liao la..
Fuck la..
I swear Im gonna go n look for it again later..
If I reali cant find it..
I swear im not gonna do shoppin for 1month..
If I find it..
I swear im not gonna be so careless the next time..
Although Im always so careless..
pray hard some good soul return the shoe to the counter..
pray hard the cleaner keep it for me..
pray hard nobody took it home..
pray hard I could find it back..
PLS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment