hello. I wake up damn early today.
so here I am =)
Finally finished my exam..
Reali muz thank my classmates for their help..
Got 2 days I studied at Mac wif Hui Hui and Gideon till 5plus in the mornin la..
Hui hui live in woodlands and Gideon Eunos..
All different areas how?
They come amk study cos center mah..
Den I zuan dao.. Hahaha..
But got 1 day we studied at woodlands bcos of some reasons.
We Started to study from midnight.
Although I got sleep abit la..
But better den I study alone at home..
Got tv, my laptop, bed and plus Bo xim.. HA.
At least wif them I know abit here and there cos they pro can teach..
But im abit irritatin la keep on askin Qns..
Until they teach den I know wa lau I don even Know the basic..
Can reali go and bang wall..
Ok nvm.. Exams over..
Holiday loh!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment