Hello.. Long Time No See..
This Blog Like Loner..
No Friend, nobody wanna talk to.
Owner tio bing.. Seldom Update.
HA..
My main topic not this la..
Wanna say my classmates nice people..
Gideon, Huihui, Wan and Tim..
I skipped quite alot of Tutorials and almost all required group work.
But they will just add my name in regardless of race, language or religion.
Nv grumble nv complain even abit.
Of course I will be guilty la..
If I didnt attend I will ask them not to put my name.
But they insisted to write my name and say can help must help..
OMG. Gan Dong Gan Dong Gan Dong.
But teacher not so stupid can..
I absent they Just put 0 for my tutorial.
Ya.. So out of 10 Tutorials, I got 0 for 7 Tutorials..
Eh But this term dont have 10 weeks what.
How come 10 tutorials?
Forget it..
Lets see if I will repeat this module anot..
Lao Tian Bao You........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment